At New Hope, our number one priority is resident care. Personalized care is designed to respond to the individual’s needs throughout the day and night to ensure they are comfortable and safe. Rehabilitation services are provided on-site. Medication Management, assistance with personal hygiene and grooming, and a 24-hour “Help Alert” call bell system ensures that your loved one receives immediate assistance.
• Housekeeping and room maintenance
• Personal laundry and fresh linen service
• Assistance with daily routine
• Medication supervision
• Ongoing monitoring and coordination of health care needs
• Rehabilitation services on-site
• 24-hour staffing
• Call bell system ensures prompt assistance
• House physician on-call 24 hours per day
• Sprinkler and security system
ACTIVITIES AND RECREATION
Activities are designed to nurture residents’
physical, cognitive and spiritual health.
Exercise programs, arts & crafts, card club,
word games, church services, theme parties
and holiday celebrations make life at New
Hope meaningful and enjoyable.
• Library with fireplace
• Daily recreational activities
• Special events and holiday celebrations
• Cable ready television and telephone hook-ups
Residents love our short-order breakfast menu that is served “restaurant” style between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m. Lunch and dinner are served family style with two entrees and several side dishes from which to choose. All of our home cooked food is prepared on the premises and special diets are accommodated.
• Three full-course home-cooked meals
• Special diets available
• Private dining and meeting area for gatherings/
.. special occasions
• Between meal snacks